About This File
This Mod allows for you to post as multiple personas, characters, alts, etc but not require multiple registrations.
Per group settings for:
- Character Accounts Creation
- Character Account Editing
- Character Account Moderation (users that are able to edit all character accounts)
- Character Account Approval as well as the ability to bypass approval.
- Character accounts are unusable until approved (if approving is enabled).
- Users are able to change their character without having to edit their post, moderators can change character accounts if they can "moderate characters" as well as reverting to your OOC account.
- Ability to unapprove a character.
- Character Groups, no permissions but you can create custom group colors and images just like having them in a real separate group.
- Custom Fields with the ability to make most fields mandatory as well as the ability to re-order these fields.
- Front end Characters list to view characters including the ability to sort by player and post count as well as look at your own character. This displays the mini-profile for the listing.
- Custom Character hover card
- Display characters avatar in the topic list as well as topic widgets.
- Front End Character profiles that you can edit in the Theme to make look custom with the code "$character->fields('key')" and the key is set when you are creating the profile field.
- Cover Photos
- Recent Post Activity
- Other accounts by this character
- Custom fields set in the admin panel
- 2 Custom Widgets, one that is recently active characters with the date of their last post as well as a character count widget to show the count of how many characters are in which group.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
Fixes an issue where reputation gives an error when reacting to a character post.