Ah, hello!

Radstorm

Hello friends! On the internet I'm known as a few things, like Tia or Splendid, but here I've used my RP forum's name because that seemed to make the most sense to me. I saw that this looks like a great resource for total newb administrators like me and so I hope I can learn a lot here, and bring it back to my RPG, and just treat my member-base well, as well as expanding their gameplay for them.

I've been roleplaying for over ten years. I have roleplayed probably everything imaginable and I am not afraid to try new things, or to try to challenge the limits with how we roleplay. I prefer to roleplay on forums as I like the relaxed atmosphere in the nature of replying, so it just works for me. I had been planning a roleplay project of my own for five years but only was just recently pushed to complete it by a friend, now we're out of initial development and tentatively opened to the public. It's freakin' hard, no one told me it would be this hard, haha! And you know I ran RP forums when I was a preteen but I was so bad at it. Every site I touched turned into inactive gobbledygook. I'm much more confident in my skills as a webmaster now, and I want to help my forum succeed, and engage my members. I hope there's a lot people can offer me here, because I intend to keep learning! :)

• I read this! 2

• Admin

Hey there @Radstorm! Really glad to have you aboard! Always love helping out people willing to learn. I've been a server administrator for 10 years myself and doing roleplaying for 20 years and running sites off and on for those twenty years. I certainly hope we can help you grow as an administrator.

Question.... what is your favorite color?

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Admin

Good color choice! @Radstorm

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.