Boop

Huli

Hi loves! I was poking around in RPG-D and @Arceus was like I WILL SAVE YOU and dragged me here instead, lol. I usually go by Huli online nowadays, but other people will know me as Mysti, Whisper, Piper, Jade, Han... I'm sure I'm mis - Evelyn/Evie. I respond to all of them. Pick your fav.

I'm 20 years old, Chinese-Canadian, and I've been technically roleplaying since I was 11 but I haven't really done much since I was 16. I'm just now venturing back into the greater rp world. A lot has changed @_@ I don't think plot trackers were even a thing when I vamooshed, or at least not common enough for me to know of them. I can rp pretty much anything original, though real life ones will need a very interesting premise. Nowadays I'm leaning more towards urban fantasy, but isn't everyone. I've also been known to even venture into fandoms I don't know crap about when presented with a convincing argument. ... by convincing argument I mean "please please pleeeease." ... I am very easy.

Hobbies include photography and calligraphy and psychoanalysis. Does that last one count as a hobby? It does now. I am a walking DSM but that's mostly because anything that can go wrong with my brain is wrong. Psh. Sometimes I randomly drop off the face of the earth because people are overwhelming and interaction is tiring and my brain is incapable of forming coherent thoughts. If I seem like I'm ignoring you, that would be why. It's not you, baby, it's me. But I usually come back! Usually. There are also times when I go 300/mph on any inane subject, and sometimes it might veer into uncomfortable or inappropriate territory. Just tell me to shut up. Seriously, please do. My social decorum flies out the window when I'm manic and I'd rather not make anyone uncomfortable.

And... I think that's it when it comes to the obligatory warning labels when it comes to dealing with me. Phew. Usually, though, I am not a scary person and always up for chatting about whatever. Don't be afraid to hit me up! I love making friends and talking to new people when I am not boggled by the fact other sentient beings exist within my reality.

• I read this! 1

affbutton.png

• Admin

Hello @Huli, I'm certainly glad that @Arceus saved you and brought you here. Did you feel like a damsel in distress?

1 hour ago, Huli said:

It's not you, baby, it's me.

Isn't this something you're supposed to say to someone if you're breaking up with them? You're not breaking up with us already? I miss you!

On a more serious note, good to know about the specifics about how you interact. We are all a bit on the crazy side here so you'll likely fit in just fine.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@SithLordOfSnark Ty!! Glad to meet you too <3

@Morrigan I felt less like a damsel in distress and more like a coddled rich kid who got steered away from a shady gambling den by an experienced bodyguard, tbh. How lucky I am to have such an experienced retinue <3

What can I say, I'm a heartbreaker ;c Really though, everyone here seems chill and friendly. Thanks for the greeting!

• I read this! 1

affbutton.png

• Admin

@Huli Glad that you're liking it here! Totes props to @Arceus for being your awesome bodyguard. We love them! They are a great part of this community. <33

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.