I'm looking very specifically for a slice-of-life roleplay in which a polyamorous family either already exists and has room for one more or can be formed. I have a character I've previously created that I would like to use for this, but I can flesh her out to fit whatever site and family I join. Historical settings might be acceptable, but I'd have to check out the setting and how this kind of family would work in it.
Unwanted Genres: Animals, Medieval Magic, Science Fiction, Fandom see below
Specific Unwanted Genres:
I'm not interested in any fandoms or high fantasy roleplays. Slice of life modern day is my strong preference and very little could get me to go for something else.
Okay, here is what I need from my roleplay site - and I know it's a tall order:
- No word count;
- Very simple and short app/no app;
- No mandatory trigger/content warnings (huge deal breaker);
- Lax activity (once a month ideal, though I usually can post more often than that);
- Original roleplay (no fandoms, no matter how little I have to know about them);
- A place where this family dynamics would be a fit. I'm willing to work with other players to form one or join an already formed family - not interested in harem situations;
That's pretty much it. I know I probably won't find a home for this character/dynamics, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. If someone is interested in doing it via private site, I'm willing to talk about that as well. Discord available upon request (PM for that) for plotting purposes only, I don't roleplay through Discord.
Tl;dr: I want a place where a lazy roleplayer would be at home.