- anything mafia related
- crimes in remote locations
- small towns and supernatural happenings
- rom-com inspired plots (the decoy bride, you’ve got mail, while you were sleeping, practical magic)
- post apocalyptic/dystopia
- supernatural/modern fantasy (werewolves, shapeshifters, a/b/o dynamic and everything that comes with it, monster x hunter)
- southern/mid western/gothic
- murder mystery (small town or big city)
- western inspired
- modern/dark fairy tale retellings
- little coastal towns or little towns in the mountains
- emotionally charged/dark and gritty
- unresolved sexual tension/slow burn
- mythology (modern / hades x persephone)
- fake dating
- age gaps
- enemies to lovers
- cop x criminal
- doctor x patient
- friends turned lovers/pining
- grumpy x sunshine
- the broken man x the woman that becomes his light
- fbi agents/cop partners
- dark hearted man melting for the innocent woman
- reunited old lovers and/or friends
- boss x employee
- firefighter/cop x victim
- mentor x mentee
- height differences
- pet names
- lady and the tramp esque
- creature x human
- ex-con x anyone
- detective x witness
- detective x suspect
- person in witness protection x anyone
- bodyguard x assignment
Unwanted Genres: Medieval Magic
Specific Unwanted Genres:
Historical (Save for Western), Slice of Life, Animals, School and College
Hello, you can call me Doe! I'm in my 20s, a student, and a proud cat mom. I write multiple paragraphs/novella style (200-500+ words). I love to write detailed descriptions and delve into a character’s head/emotions as well as surroundings. I compare it to writing a novel together.
I understand if the scene doesn’t have alot going on and therefore requires less. I adore having long, thoughtful replies where we truly immerse ourselves in the world. I'm hoping to find a partner whose as enthusiastic and passionate about the plot and writing as I am. When I get invested in a story, it’s 100% dedication. Getting a reply is the highlight of my day.
I'm a big fan of romance and using face claims. I’m the type to make pinterest boards, spam you with gifs, headcanons, and send you songs that remind me of our characters and/or ship. I'll get excited if we come up with a great plot idea or if our characters are being cute or going to get into trouble. I live for this kind of stuff honestly.
Last but not least I only do MxF and don’t double, but I’m more than happy to write side characters of either gender to help move the story along. I'd prefer female authors writing male characters but male writers are fine too.
Do your characters control their own actions or do you have control of your characters?: I have control of my characters
Do you allow people to god-mode or power play your characters without permission?: On occasion, ask first
Do you like rapid fire or to wait a few days for a post?: I love rapid fire but I understand having to wait a few days between replies
Do you stand on your head while you type?: No
Abuse, rape, incest, drug abuse, torture
Plots I'd Like
Desperately Searching For
- 21+ partners
- For you to have an excellent grasp of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Both in character and out of character. (Literate to advanced writers only, please. I'm not looking for newbies).
- Plot before smut. While mature themes will be in my plots, and are even encouraged, there needs to be a good chemistry between our characters. I like to have a good mix of plot and smut, along with doses of angst and fluff.
- For you to write as an older male. I'm a sucker for the gruff and tough men who secretly have a soft heart. I also love those grumpy, hypermasculine men being intimidated by darling, soft yet commanding, and pretty women.
- The more description, the better! I'm looking for someone can write as much as me (2 to 4 paragraphs or more) and really bring the story to life. I lose interest if I'm the only one that's invested/enthusiastic or coming up with plot ideas.
- The use of real life face claims and joining me in the wonderful world of ship/character development isn't a requirement but I'd sure be delighted if we were on the same page in this regard. (I won't use anime faces, only art if you're uncomfortable with real life)
- Someone who won't leave without warning or explanation after sending the first post. I'm looking for the long term here, and I have been greatly saddened by how many partners have left me high and dry recently.
If you've made it this far, thank you! You won't be disappointed in writing with me. I tend to be online daily and I'd like it if you were too. Please let me know if you're going to be inactive, long days/weeks of silence make me nervous.