Started Roleplaying on Gaiaonline

MAD

Since 2003. Anyone else from the gaiaonline bandwagon? If not where did you start?

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

Wow, so a fellow Gaia oldbie! Same here, also on Gaia since 2003 - though I haven't been on it since 2013. Briefly returned in 2018 though, but I haven't been there again since. 

• Like 1

Hi MAD! I've got a different Borderlands avatar over here, aren't I a rebel?

• LOL 1

Glub glub.

Started on an InvisionFree site in 2009.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lawman said:

Wow, so a fellow Gaia oldbie! Same here, also on Gaia since 2003 - though I haven't been on it since 2013. Briefly returned in 2018 though, but I haven't been there again since. 

Birds of a feather. Figured There might be a few old gaians around. Gaia breaks... One does not just leave Gaia. I go back every now and then to lurk around, see what's going on, but never really stay or participate anymore. The site definitely has a different vibe now.

7 hours ago, Deep Sea said:

Hi MAD! I've got a different Borderlands avatar over here, aren't I a rebel?

The Rebel of Rebels. Should have figured that was you. ^^

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

On 9/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, MAD said:

Birds of a feather. Figured There might be a few old gaians around. Gaia breaks... One does not just leave Gaia. I go back every now and then to lurk around, see what's going on, but never really stay or participate anymore. The site definitely has a different vibe now.

The Rebel of Rebels. Should have figured that was you. ^^

Bolded for emphasis. It hasn't been the same since the reign of Goldemort and when the inflation of the Gaia marketplace went totally out of whack. It's good to see Lanzer back in the fray and taking control of things once more, but I'm still not really comfortable participating there. 

I've never even looked at the Gaia website :x 

I started on Neopets forums waaaay back in the early 2000s. Probably around 2001 or 2002. After a few months one of the people I was writing with there linked me to a private forum. I never looked back.

I've also never tried any sort of chatroom, Tumbler or FaceBook rp which I hear is how a lot of people get started. 

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

• 2 weeks later...

I also started on Neopets in... probably 2000 or 2001? And then I moved onto gaia when Neopets seemed like it was "for kids" and I didnt feel like I was little enough for it.

Probably 2005 or 2006 was when I got onto gaia. And still pop in now and then, but haven't been active since 2012, probably? 

tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Started on Aelyria in.. oh I guess about 1998. Showing my age 🙂 Stayed there till I moved to my current site.

SigBann01.png.f26cc6143015c1ca5b2b89f492ba6f89.png