Open Coterie  ·  19 members

MyBB Staff People

Plugins - What do you use?

Kit the Human

Like it says on the tin people, what plugins do you like to use for your myBB sites?

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

My favourite is the Custom Pages plugin because I need my documentation in pages, not posts.

But I also love the prostats, avatar on the index page and Mention Me.

I hate documentation in posts XD and besides, you can do some sexy stuff with pages.

Account switcher...well, it's HTML annoys me because it's not terribly flexible (as you customise your theme, it starts to fall apart) but it's damned useful.

• Agree 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 2 years later...

Account switcher is an absolute must have in my opinion, and its one of the first I install 😄 Beyond that, I have Pages, Newpoints, a Discord webhook that alerts my Discord to new posts or members joining etc. Which I absolutely love and must have on all my sites now haha. xThreads is awesome once you figure out what the hell to do with it. I need constant help with it, but I've found I can do some really cool shit with it 😄 

HaLp2lk.png
October-2017.png