Open Coterie  ·  25 members

Monster Fans

Favorite Monster Movie of the Moment

Morrigan

• Admin

For me I'm still in love with Sharknado and all of it's successor's but the Meg is a pretty damn good one.... I mean there are so many to name and so little time.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I loved The Meg. Have not seen Sharknado yet.

I am not sure I can name a favorite of the moment because I have a favorite in each creature genre!

1955's It Came From Beneath the Sea will always be near and dear to my heart. Jaws ranks pretty high for a more realistic creature feature. All the dino movies, especially 1969's Valley of Gwangi. The Ray Harryhausen stop-action special effects were awesome. I rank Godzilla in with the dino movies and I love all of them. Since I'm a glutton for special effects, the most recent one ranks right at the top of my list. I cannot wait for Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

I'm sure that I will think of more!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Operations Mod

Dog Soldiers and Howl will always be my favorites, at least for the werewolf genre. 

Pretty much anything monster that The Asylum puts out is awesome - Sharknado, Two Headed Shark Attack, Sharktopus vs Whalewolf etc 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution