Hey Yall

jeremor

Hey everybody, I'm jeremor with the lowercase j. If you ever meet Jeremor with the uppercase J, that's my evil twin don't trust him. Well, anyway, I've been roleplaying for way too long, way back to Gaia Online forever ago. I like that, obviously, and also music. The noisier the better, usually. Uh, yeah, I don't really know what else to say. How is everybody doing today?

• Like 1

I'm the man, he's the man, and you're the man as well

I'm doing quite well, thank you, jeremor with a lowercase j. I'm pretty sure you're the evil twin. Such a blatant disregard for the rules of grammar and such has to be a sure sign of a twisted and evil mind, don't you think? 

Also welcome. ❤️

• Love 1

Hey @jeremor with the lower case j! I, too, love music. What are your favorite bands? A lot of us have been around for quite sometime, although I can't say I ever did Gaia Online, many friends of mine started there or Neopets too. 

Ad.png

@Demimonde I don't know what you're talking about, I'm pure of heart and clear of mind. A regular boyscout

@eleholly I'm into a lot of different stuff, but mostly punk and some metal. Radiohead, Nirvana, Pennywise, and Tool are probably the big ones right now. My favorite newer band is probably Parquet Courts, they're pretty good. How about you?

• LOL 1

Welcome to the forum @jeremor. Look forward to seeing you around the threads.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

@jeremor 

I'm a huge Incubus fan, so I know all of those guys! Classics!

Ad.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @jeremor we're glad to have you. We actually have quite a few people that started out on Gaia.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Damn good taste in music, stranger. Favourite Tool song and why? @jeremor

Wow, thanks for the welcome yall, I really like the website you've got here. And the fact I can get into a poke war with Demimonde.

@eleholly Very nice, rock on 🤘

@Rune My favorite genre has always been fantasy, I'm a big ol' D&D nerd and sucker for all that stuff. But, I love supernatural and scifi a lot too. For right now I'm actually working on a website with my partner, but I'm always interested in seeing other sites!

@Demimonde Well that's a very personal question, stranger, but right now it would be Hooker With A Penis. Which is actually what's in my signature right now, right before it gets vulgar. How about yourself, person?

• Preach it! 1

• Admin

Poke Wars are best wars.

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Well, new friend, you already know I love Forty Six & 2. But at the moment I have to pick Sober as my favourite Tool song. Hooker With A Penis has to be in my top 5 too, though.

Also poke wars are dangerously addictive. 

• Like 1