Graphics Submission Contest Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody, I'm jeremor with the lowercase j. If you ever meet Jeremor with the uppercase J, that's my evil twin don't trust him. Well, anyway, I've been roleplaying for way too long, way back to Gaia Online forever ago. I like that, obviously, and also music. The noisier the better, usually. Uh, yeah, I don't really know what else to say. How is everybody doing today?

• Like 1

@Demimonde I don't know what you're talking about, I'm pure of heart and clear of mind. A regular boyscout

@eleholly I'm into a lot of different stuff, but mostly punk and some metal. Radiohead, Nirvana, Pennywise, and Tool are probably the big ones right now. My favorite newer band is probably Parquet Courts, they're pretty good. How about you?

• LOL 1

Wow, thanks for the welcome yall, I really like the website you've got here. And the fact I can get into a poke war with Demimonde.

@eleholly Very nice, rock on 🤘

@Rune My favorite genre has always been fantasy, I'm a big ol' D&D nerd and sucker for all that stuff. But, I love supernatural and scifi a lot too. For right now I'm actually working on a website with my partner, but I'm always interested in seeing other sites!

@Demimonde Well that's a very personal question, stranger, but right now it would be Hooker With A Penis. Which is actually what's in my signature right now, right before it gets vulgar. How about yourself, person?

• Preach it! 1