Hello~!

Kocobo

We all at One Chance just wanted to say hello! The person/admin currently responsible for the activity here at this moment is Kocobo and I very much enjoys the look and feel of this directory. It's very intuitive and helpful and honestly seems quite open to new faces so that's always good! It's lovely to meet all of you and I'm hoping One Chance will find a good home amongst you all!

Edited by One Chance

Admin & Lead Graphic Designer on:

nzJnBu2.png

http://onechancerp.jcink.net/index.php

An RP set in Seoul, South Korea with a world full of mutants & their enemies!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@One ChanceWelcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you around the threads.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @One Chance I apologize if I'm crazy but it's hard to tell if you're talking about yourself or the site (almost seems 3rd persony but not). Regardless. We're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Oh no, I was a bit confused as well Morr....
Still happy to see a new face join. ^^

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

Actually it sounds like its account for the community and that the account is used mostly by the admin for that site. Also, @One Chance your site is set in Seoul, are you actually in Seoul?

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

Haha sorry for the confusion guys, I joined with the intention of representing the site because I wasn't sure how the Initiative worked in that sense (whether I should join with my admin name or with the site name) so I just kind of rolled with the latter lol We have four admins on our site and the one running this account on here is me, Kocobo. I'm the lead graphic designer on the site and co-creator. Daugie is the main admin and the original creator of it. 

It's lovely to meet you all and in the future I might possibly change the name (if applicable) to mine to avoid confusion for both myself and anyone else lol

Also, none of us are currently from Seoul and haven't visited unfortunately, but we're all huge fans of K-Pop and wanted to make a K-Pop site with a twist so it's a loosely based Seoul with a lot of imagined areas that may or may not exist. We're not too harsh on the accuracy so as to allow for creativity. It is a world with mutants after all, anything it possible lol

Edited by One Chance

Admin & Lead Graphic Designer on:

nzJnBu2.png

http://onechancerp.jcink.net/index.php

An RP set in Seoul, South Korea with a world full of mutants & their enemies!