Favorite Video Games!

Kocobo

Message added by Morrigan

We recommend instead of replying here to go join the Gaming Coterie:

Comment on this thread with your favorite video games of all time and why if you'd like to share!

Some of mine (Kocobo is the current admin on this account) are the Uncharted series, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Final Fantasy, the new Spider-Man, Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and sooooo many more lol

• Like 1

Admin & Lead Graphic Designer on:

nzJnBu2.png

http://onechancerp.jcink.net/index.php

An RP set in Seoul, South Korea with a world full of mutants & their enemies!

Like both the Mass Effect and Dragon Age. But if I'd have to choose out of the two franchises I'd have to say Dragon age with Inquisition being the best one.

• Fuck Yeah! 2

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

3 hours ago, Garmr said:

Like both the Mass Effect and Dragon Age. But if I'd have to choose out of the two franchises I'd have to say Dragon age with Inquisition being the best one.

But you can't drop a chandelier (lyrium container) on a bunch of broodmothers in Inquisition, making it far inferior to Awakenings. 😉

I'm seriously enjoying Fallout New Vegas at the moment. The Mojave Desert feels lived in, in a way that FO4 never did. Plenty of laugh out loud moments, soundtrack is very creepy (think it comes from FO1/2?), and plenty of interesting characters. Loving it.

• Like 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

SKYRIM

I have so many hours dumped into that game it's ridiculous... 

Dragon Age, Wildstar (I will miss you), Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Elder Scrolls Legends, Magic The Gathering Arena, Guild Wars 2. I used to raid hardcore in World of Warcraft, but I haven't played in years. Tried Final Fantasy online, but I just don't have time to play a subscription. Rather use the money for other stuff.

On mobile, I love Pokemon Go. I'm also a fan of any game I can build and expand my own medieval/fantasy kingdom. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

@Kit the HumanYes but in Inquisition you can court Iron Bull where in Awakenings you can't even try with Sten #GoneQunarinotSorry

• LOL 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• 1 month later...

I'll always have a special spot in my heart for the Suikoden, Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy series, etc. But these days, I mostly play visual novels, mystery/horror games, and tablet games. I'm currently playing a Zero Escape game called Zero Time Dilemma. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 year later...