Best Drunk RP Moments

Sage

What's your best drunken RP moment? Preferably when the writer was drunk, but we'll also take when the character was drunk too! Please explain in detail. Entertain the drunken masses. I'll take a shot for every story told!!!!

Sorry if this is already a thing, my drunken ass can't search through more than like 10 threads ❤️

Edited by Sage
  • Fuck Yeah! 1

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

This thread title made me laugh out loud. I don't think I've ever managed to roleplay drunk... Not on a forum at least. I get too sleepy to write. For a table top though, yes, and it had always been amazing fun cause most of the group was drunk as well. 

They all got so creative once they had a few. Going as far as summoning unwanted, Lovecraftian creatures to our characters. Good ol times.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

I honestly try not to write drunk. I will jot ideas down when I'm drunk but nothing gets posted where others can see it. The one time I rped drunk was in a chat room and it was actually very frustrating for me because when inebriated there is still a logical part of my brain going "y'know, this isn't a very good plan" but the rest is going "La, la, don't care... want emotional validation right meow."

I remember everyone in the chat room being very amused and my sentences being horrifically bad but other than that its sort of a blur of feelings and my inner monologue.

• Love 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

I'm one of those people who think's they're being really profound and eloquent while drunk. Only to read back on it in the morning and realise what I've written is utterly incomprehensible. The few times I've drunk-posted, I lacked the precision to even hit the right keys so it was quite literally incomprehensible. Still, while actually drunk I at least spent a couple of glorious hours thinking I was Oscar Wilde. 

• Love 1

New_Project_1.jpg

I've never RPed drunk, but I once read a borderline smutty thread of my friend's while tipsy, and it made a thread that was already an adventure an even bigger one. 

Let's see. Why Tess's electronics are taken away from her because she's drunk... 

It's not wise to allow me to rp at any time when I'm drunk. While I can be happy go lucky at a moment's notice I can just as easily speak my mind (coherently) but I have no filter at all. This means anything that I think no matter what will come out via mouth or fingers. So usually when I drink, electronics are taken away.

I will say there was one time that I actually did this. I was doing okay but it was just horrible. I logged off after a few friends said it was for the best. I was also beginning a rant about someone in the chat room at the time (was in chat when I still did that). So since quitting (almost 2 yrs dry now) I don't miss doing that or being that person. But I can be pretty dern funny.

spacer.pngDecadence

I don't drink very often and I haven't been more than slightly buzzed in almost a decade. So you can have the tale of dear Loic, the very bashful caribou rancher (as in he owns a ranch full of reindeer) that got drunk at his buddy's bachelor party and couldn't drive his sleigh home. His bff/fave caribou Rudy parked them right outside of his crush's house. She took him in of course. Even though getting him up to the second story of her house, because the bottom half is her tattoo shop, was quite an event. He nearly fell off the stairs, wanted to climb up on her roof to fix the broken weather vane, and once they'd made inside he spilled tea down his shirt. It was a great time, he was adorable, managed to be mostly a gentleman and suffered a hefty deal of emotional mortification until he passed out. Then in the sober light of dawn he realized Rudy had eaten the crush's potted plant and scratched his butt on her fence until it was crooked. 

He did eventually go back and fix that weather vane. But that's a story for the mature forum. 😏

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

Okay so I'm underage (for drinking) and have always been a Good Child but instead of drunk moments I have sleepy moments in which I halfway wake up and do something stupid. I did once wake up at like 2 in the morning, grab my phone, and see that I had a reply on one of my threads. Naturally, as it was a casual RP I only needed to write two lines for, I typed my reply, thought I hit 'post,' and passed back out. I even had a very clear memory of going back and fixing a typo. Of course, I wake up the next morning to find something along the lines of:

"ase ojwke slver bnte jr. weio nkl"

The "jr." was where I had gone back to fix a typo. Thankfully I had not hit post.

• LOL 1

• 2 years later...

I try not to reply to threads drunk very often (and usually when I'm drunk I don't really have the motivation to post anyway), but the one time I remember posting drunk I somehow mistook descriptions of my own character for a description of a random NPC in a fight scene, and I had to rewrite most of it as it read like my character was completely unaffected by someone head-slamming into him. 

4rlXnvM.png

Maudlin
A Post-War Marauders AU, 1985

Ohhhh boy... I drunk write... more than I want to admit.

I like drunk writing because sometimes good things do come out of it. Other times? Yikes...

The worst one was when I was writing for a fight scene. I had this 1k word post of... a lot of nonsense. Something with my character going through some inner strength kind of thing. It was.. bad.