Open Coterie  ·  24 members

Star Trek

Favorite Series

Morrigan

• Admin

Just tell us your favorite Star Trek Series or movie-verse.

I love DS9 the best out of all of them.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Voyager is my favorite, Janeway all the way. ❤️ 

• Love 1

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• 2 weeks later...

Discovery. I find the modern approach so refreshing. And it was about time Star Trek joined modern television. Purists of the series hate it, but that's okay. I'd rather have Star Trek continue to be aired than be a dormant franchise.

• 3 months later...

If I have to make a top 3? 

1. Voyager
  2. Enterprise (NX)
  3. Discovery

Discovery never really stood on the top for me, but in the end, I passed the first episode and liked it eventually. 

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

• 3 months later...

I think DS9 will always be top for me, since it was my first introduction to Trek (it was on TV when I was growing up) and the darker themes it explored.

Second would be Voyager. So much material to explore

Third would be TNG. It's a classic, and although parts don't age well, it set the standard for which all newer series are compared.

geronimo.png

• 10 months later...

I have traditionally always said that ToS was my favourite, because that was what I was first introduced to (via reruns, watching with my dad when I was about 6 or so), but to actually go back and watch it has to be DS9. Plus, the new films have really diluted the magic of the ToS characters for me at this stage.

• 4 months later...

I really love Deep Space Nine and I will defend my stance that it was the best Star Trek created... especially when compared to its contemporaries (in TNG and Voyager).

I'm, however, also very pleased with the new trek coming out. Discovery gave us a much needed injection of fresh ideas and storyline as well as modern format TV (serialised storytelling that made DS9 stand out so much) and Picard really ran with it. While I don't fully agree with some of the story decisions, I'm thoroughly enjoying every new episode that comes out (even lower decks, even though I've always told all of my friends I didn't like animated shows much).

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png