Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fruity20

Looking for an rpg to join up on.

Requested Genre or Fandom: fantasy (modern, urban, or unorthodox), cyberpunk, and superheroes
Max Word Count: 100 - 50k

What I want: an engaging community with interesting lore and setting
What I do not want: lack of activity, settings with only just humans in them, incompetent staff

Other information: I'm a picky person but I tend to like rpgs with a very interesting never before seen setting. I'm down with something conventional as long as there's a few interesting quirks here and there. Another thing that I like are a friendly community of sorts.

• Cheers 1

If you're still looking please consider us...

Small%20Banner.jpg

18+ Supernatural Modern Fantasy

Present Day San Francisco, USA

Rules | Classifieds | Welcome | Advertise

Things were peaceful until the church, Our Light of Hope, arrived.

The majority of humanity remains in the dark, but the Church has begun exposing the things that go bump in the night.

As the 'monsters' were forced into revealing themselves, hunters sprang up to deal with the preternatural problem as it arose.

Young vampires are dying by unknown cause. Werewolves and fae have gone missing.

The supernatural, suddenly exposed and vulnerable, are struggling to decide the path that lies before them.

It is easy to cast the blame at one another and infighting is abundant.

The world is changing. What will be your Resolution?

Credit for the advert goes to Rune of RPG Initiative! Thanks a bundle!<3

Edited by Garmr

We definitely have an unorthodox setting with a lot of lore and maybe some never seen before things but the activity is still kind of a problem since we don't have any new members to generate any which in turn makes it to harder to even find people, so I currently have to RP with myself. I'm pretty sure it would become a lot more active if there actually were new members.
Anyway, our RP is original science fantasy, uses custom races with no humans, has unique continents and a lot of space for tons of countries to create an actually appealing political landscape instead of only 4 countries in all of the world (which never really made any sense to me). We are using Essence powers instead of magic, there are a few high-technologies but it isn't entirely like modern Earth since there are also lots of "old" elements and we are pretty open to the idea to let members create content for the world. Maybe you still want to check it out.

1562748497_EOHbanner.png.40d363403106782883ca789e9fe526ef.png

On 9/23/2018 at 4:10 AM, fruity20 said:

Requested Genre or Fandom: fantasy (modern, urban, or unorthodox), cyberpunk, and superheroes
Max Word Count: 100 - 50k

What I want: an engaging community with interesting lore and setting
What I do not want: lack of activity, settings with only just humans in them, incompetent staff

Other information: I'm a picky person but I tend to like rpgs with a very interesting never before seen setting. I'm down with something conventional as long as there's a few interesting quirks here and there. Another thing that I like are a friendly community of sorts.

Hey there!

You might like Aeipathy?

We're an original and unique setting with tonnes of lore and an immersive world. We have canons and wanteds and are just as open to originals. While 90% of our character base are mortal humans (no magic or supernatural involved) we do have a sub-plot on the site regarding the Greek Gods and how they can interfere with the mortal realm. We also fit in with your word count specifications and your maturity level.

If you like the sound of us so far, please read the below! 😄

Firstly - we're Aeipathy: an original historical roleplay set in ancient Greece. We're mainly a nobility and house politics site but we also encourage members of all different classes and ranks of life - we currently have merchants, crafters, physicians, performers, priestesses, prostitutes, gladiators, servants, slaves and pirates. We also have 12 Royal Houses and 5 Noble Houses in which you can choose a canon (the royals) or a wanted (the nobles). We're super open to originals too. So, we're really flexible!

As far as our world goes, we're set in ancient Greece but the kingdoms in which we roleplay are fictional. Athenia, Colchis and Taengea. Each has four of it's own houses and it's own culture and people. Because they're fictional, we're open to tonnes of innovation and exciting ideas so while we have a lot of lore, we're always eager to add to it to bring more people and their characters into the world and plots.

✔ Mature writers
✔ 3-3-3 content but not required
✔ Intermediate +
✔ Super active!
✔ Real-life face claims
✔ Weekly events
✔ Weekly member challenges
✔ Different plot types: Global Plots, Events, Quests, Provincial Stories and Curve Balls
✔ Monthly blow outs for our anniversary
✔ Open, welcoming and super inclusive community
✔ Canons available
✔ Wanteds available
✔ Originals also encouraged
✔ House politics / court intrigue
✔ Build your own House and world
✔ Realm and kingdom expansion in the future
✔ 24 Hour staff team
✔ Super supportive plot development in order to include everyone
✔ Smut allowed so long as it's plot driving
✔ People of all walks of life welcome, from slaves to pirates to merchants to royals

If you're interested in seeing more of us, please don't hesitate to come check us out! You can also jump on our Discord and say hi! No pressure to join, no obligations! We're just interested in saying hi and seeing what you're looking for in a roleplay and whether we might me that interest? 😄

c22782470012.png

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.
We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the
Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.
Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,
as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with
eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

COME JOIN OUR EMPIRE

Hey @fruity20!

Hope your day's going awesome. I'd like to invite you to check out Those Who Remain, our DC site. It's based on the DC Movies, it's 18+ 3-3-3, with a 250wc, so there's a ton of flexibility, a lot of stuff we like to have our players determine. We've got some pretty unique plots going on because of that and I'd love for you to check it out!

And as soon as you step onto our Discord, I think you'll see how incredibly engaging we are, and honestly, how well organized our staff is. So, here's the ad:

Let me know if you have any questions! On there I'm just 'hype' instead of 'hypester' and I, or any of the staff, can help answer any questions you might have.

Hi there, @fruity20! I think you might like Phoenix Rises. We're a modern fantasy/supernatural roleplay, with no word count, and activity requirements of one post per month, or two for leadership positions. Our community is active and welcoming, and there's at least one post per day on the board. We also offer about a dozen species in addition to humans, from chupacabras to dragons to the gods themselves! I can't say that our premise has never been done before, as there's a lot out there, but I can say that I've never seen anything quite like us. 

If you're interested, you can always tag or PM me right here on the Initiative! We also have a guest-friendly forum and Discord on the site for any questions, or you can contact me directly on Discord at DarthKenobi#1485. I hope to see you around soon!

On 9/27/2018 at 8:49 AM, Hypester said:

Hey @fruity20!

Hope your day's going awesome. I'd like to invite you to check out Those Who Remain, our DC site. It's based on the DC Movies, it's 18+ 3-3-3, with a 250wc, so there's a ton of flexibility, a lot of stuff we like to have our players determine. We've got some pretty unique plots going on because of that and I'd love for you to check it out!

And as soon as you step onto our Discord, I think you'll see how incredibly engaging we are, and honestly, how well organized our staff is. So, here's the ad:

Let me know if you have any questions! On there I'm just 'hype' instead of 'hypester' and I, or any of the staff, can help answer any questions you might have.

thanks for the offer but again i don't do fandom stuff. 

Black Dahlia Roleplaying is a new adult forum where we allow your creativity to blossom. Whether you are a new or experienced roleplayer - this is the place where you can focus on writing with other people, character development and much more. Black Dahlia is a transparent, safe and fledged community where the member comes first.

Our members are 18+ and we maintain a multigenre community. There is a spot for everyone on Black Dahlia Roleplaying.

www.blackdahliaroleplaying.com

bdrpad2.png