Hello!

Vildea

Hello!

I suspect I've posted an intro sometime way back when, but I haven't exactly been active and you guys have (to put it mildly) gone through a bit of a transformation so introducing myself again probably isn't the worst idea.

So, I'm Vildea, I've been roleplaying on and off since late 2001/early 2002 and I live way up north in Norway.

I started out on a Harry Potter forum and to this day it's what I seem to gravitate towards although I also like supernatural/urban fantasy/modern fantasy roleplays especially if they have a bit of a twist.

I've been on a really long break because of life, not wanting to write and just needing some time to figure out what kind of roleplays would be best for me. I've sort of figured out the latter, but not quite.

I have a cat who believes the keyboard was created for him to nap on which occasionally makes me send off some really weird discord messages which is always fun. His name is Remus (I did say I still seem to gravitate towards that).

Besides roleplaying I like to write for myself, game, read, poke around coding, spend too long on pinterest/tumblr, listen to music, daydream, go for a walk and annoy my cat.

So, hello I guess?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• Admin

Interesting to call a cat Remus after a werewolf. lol. Welcome to the Initiative @Vildea

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome, to The Initiative @Vildea! I am a big Harry Potter person. Looking forward to posting with you.

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara