What's your Hogwarts House?

Morrigan

What is your Hogwarts house?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a Hufflepuff. And not that I'm not proud to be a Hufflepuff, but I do wish this house was featured more prominently in the books. Yes yes, we have Cedric Diggory, but have you seen a written description of the common room aside from it being near the kitchens? 

Give Hufflepuff more love, s'all I'm sayin'.

• 1 month later...

in the past i was a pretty even split between ravenclaw and slytherin and now i identify as a slytherin thanks to the pottermore sorting

thaffbutton3.png

• 1 month later...

I want to say I'm a Ravenclaw, but if I was sorted at eleven... I might have been a Slytherin. I don't see myself as overly ambitious, but as a kid especially, I think I would have related more to that cunning/resourceful brand of intelligence rather than the more academic sort. I liked (and still like) figuring out how to get the job done in the least amount of work possible. I also definitely learned how to get out of trouble when I was young (and get other people in trouble unfortunately). But, god, I think by my mid to late teens I would have hated being in that house. So, Ravenclaw in hindsight. I've decided.

4rlXnvM.png

Maudlin
A Post-War Marauders AU, 1985

• 2 weeks later...

I'm almost always sorted into Slytherin and it makes me happy! Every first dates ends with "So what's your ambition?" It drives me so much. Buuuut, there is a bit of hufflepuff in there too. I think the Puffs and Slythers will one day unite to take over the world! No one has your back like a Puff. 

BFDTRIAL.png.529db59dba91cf02803411f1d464de5d.png

Ravenclaw, baby.

I have never gotten any other house in any quiz I've ever taken, including the Pottermore official quiz. So I'm not gonna argue. 

Definite Ravenclaw here. 

Reality is an illusion. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a Ravenclaw for as long as I can remember. Every quiz including Pottermore/Wizarding World has deemed me a Ravenclaw. I'm happy to see at least a few fellow 'claws around.

IPsm.png.77d22ae2f096e4ef69c14b1ce162881a.pngSWEsm.png.88017424c39d2a9e36870fe4cb92c6af.png

• 1 month later...

Hufflepuff here! I feel we are quite common - my site's discord server has an elective reaction role for each hogwarts house, and Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff are neck and neck, fllowed by slyherin and Gryffindor is the rarest.  Incidentally, my identical twin sister is a Ravenclaw.

Super stoked admin at

DIRECTORYAD.gif

Ravenclaw, all the way! Sometimes the various quizzes will try to say Hufflepuff, but it's mostly been Ravenclaw for a long, long time. 

spacer.png

Celebrating 3 wonderful years!

• 2 weeks later...

Got Slytherin but then equally got Hufflepuff - so I really don't know?

The quizzes seem split.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am Slytherin,  my wife and 13 year old son are Ravenclaw

A fart is nothing but the lonely cry of an imprisoned turd.

• 7 months later...