Random RP Secrets

Etsu

Does anyone actually have RP secrets that are juicy? I don't really have any...but that doesn't mean they won't pop up! Here, give it a try!

When I first started RPing and didn’t have a helper or didn’t know how to get a coadmin, I would make a second account and we’d both run the site. We would rp together until new people began to populate the site and the coadmin would slowly ghost and disappear or step down. 

But i haven’t had to do that in years. Now I have people to work with me. Yay! 

• Great Idea 2
  • Preach it! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

I was in love with my main partner but never got the guts to tell her. Just talking over AIM gave me happy chills. Things got weird between us. Bad weird. So we split ways. I still think about her after all this time. 

Anonymous poster hash: 9066a...117

• Love 2

Those are some good secrets. Wow, love them! Also, I have staff positions open on my own site, if you would like a position come help me XD Okay I'll stop selling myself out XD

• 3 years later...

On a site I ran in the past I had a forum that was secret for staff only where I made fun of the worst applications that came into the site. Thankfully the fandom has grown up enough that I'm no longer flooded with things that make me loose my mind.

• LOL 1

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

I love roleplaying, but I do not understand basic grammar. The day Grammarly leaves me is the day I die. 

• 1 month later...

An rp a friend and I were running crashed and burned when our relationship crashed. (much longer story, but not going into it)

We just reconnected tho and are going to try playing again. We'll see how it goes.

No clue what to put here yet

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2018 at 8:34 PM, Huskerdust said:

When I first started RPing and didn’t have a helper or didn’t know how to get a coadmin, I would make a second account and we’d both run the site. We would rp together until new people began to populate the site and the coadmin would slowly ghost and disappear or step down. 

But i haven’t had to do that in years. Now I have people to work with me. Yay! 

Honestly, I've done this myself. Mostly on roleplays where I opened it because I really wanted to RP someone in so and so genre or fandom and just made the site on the fly (at least a month of skin building and lore typing up though). Even went as far as adopting a new typing style, personality traits, and all. It was kind of interesting the things people would tell the 'co admin' but not me the primary admin.

As for a secret of my own...... I recycle things like... a lot. If I join a roleplay that has witches werewolves etc etc. I already have applications basically labeled 'werewolf 1, werewolf 2, elemental witch' etc etc. Then will just edit any name changes, mentions of cities/locations, then like half of the last paragraph of the history section to be a 'where they are now' type changes so it fits the current site I'm applying for. About 95% of the time the apps get approved right away so I guess I've written characters that can just be plopped into any setting with very minor edits. 

when I first started rping back in the very dark ages, the genre I was rping in was (and still is unfortunately) full of weird old bigots who insisted that we all only ever play ONE character and that character had to be the same gender as we were ooc. 🙄  So, I created a male character and pretended it was my husband, and the admin of the room I played in absolutely fell in love with him!  To this day, I've only told three people about this, and now you all know. lmao! xx

Edited by amaikaorii

"To survive, you must tell stories" - Umberto Eco