Open Coterie  ·  58 members

Gamers

Dragon Age

Garmr

1 minute ago, Garmr said:

And all the Cullenites cried out in despair. I didn't realize how popular Cullen was of a character (to me he's kinda 'meh") until I ran into the dedicated Cullen fangirls... ho boy.

Guilty 😅 there is just something about a man that should be badass blushing when you flirt. I drool all over Alistair too. Clearly I have a type and it's Chantry boys. 

I haven't romanced Cassandra but I pretty much love everything that comes out of Bull's mouth. Especially knowing Freddie Prinze Jr is his voice actor. For some reason that just amuses me to no end. That line where he and Sara talk about fighting tactics and she says she could ride on his horns and he could launch her at their enemies kills me every time. 

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

Just now, Jones said:

Guilty 😅 there is just something about a man that should be badass blushing when you flirt. I drool all over Alistair too. Clearly I have a type and it's Chantry boys.

Could be worse? You could have a thing for sad elf boyfriends (there is a meme in that if you stand in front of an elluvian and chant "I can't" three times you summon a sad elf boyfriend)

Bull was my first romanced character. But having also romanced Blackwall I always have to debate when starting up a new round of DA:I if I'm going to Climb the Wall or Ride the Bull. #InquisitorProblems

• LOL 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

Just now, Garmr said:

Bull was my first romanced character. But having also romanced Blackwall I always have to debate when starting up a new round of DA:I if I'm going to Climb the Wall or Ride the Bull. #InquisitorProblems

His romance is epic. Especially when Cullen, Josie, and Cassandra walk in. That whole conversation is gold. They have some seriously great writers there. I haven't romanced Blackwall, I always save him for Josephine. Something about that romance just warms my heart. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

R6MmD.png

@JonesThe Blackwall romance gets a bit soul crushing when his deception is revealed. Only way around it is if your Inquisitor is a true believer (actually believes she was sent by Andraste).

And yes, the Bull Romance is comic gold (only rivaled by Blackwall trolling the shit out of Solas) though once I found out about the Doribull  (Dorian + Iron Bull) thing it became harder for me to initiate the romance.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

1 minute ago, Garmr said:

@JonesThe Blackwall romance gets a bit soul crushing when his deception is revealed. Only way around it is if your Inquisitor is a true believer (actually believes she was sent by Andraste).

And yes, the Bull Romance is comic gold (only rivaled by Blackwall trolling the shit out of Solas) though once I found out about the Doribull  (Dorian + Iron Bull) thing it became harder for me to initiate the romance.

Yes but soul crushing is my middle name. :x  Dorian and Bull are so droolworthy. I wish they had let the mini-fling with Lace go a little deeper. She is so cute. lol

• Preach it! 1

R6MmD.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hops in

Hi, my name is Mena and I am hopelessly addicted to Dragon Age.

I wanted Shale to show up in DAI considering the Dwarf Inquisitor comes from the Cadash clan, which is the clan Shale was from

Spoiler

when she was but a wee lady dwarf before turning into a golem. If you do her companion mission to the Cadash Thaig, and Wynne is still alive by the end of the game, they trot off together to Tevinter to try and find a way to turn her back into a dwarf. Also, she shows up in the book Asunder with Wynne, which I guess made that traipse off together official canon. I think she wasn't featured as a cameo there were too many paths of her either a). dying (ex. if you take her on the Caridin mission and choose poorly), or b) never being recruited.

As far as Romance goes, I have a hard time romancing anyone but Alistair in DAO, but I have played out each romance. DA2 my goto is Isabela, and DAI its always gonna be Iron Bull from now on that I've played through the other possible romances.

Archers are really fun in DAO and DAI. I never gave one an honest whack in DA2.

Edited by Mena
Added spoiler tags.