Open Coterie  ·  10 members

Dr Who

Favorite Doctor

Bro

Since there's no topics in this Coterie yet, I thought I'd start off with the most obvious question: Who is your favorite Doctor?

Oh, and also similar questions like "Which Doctor was your first Doctor", "When did you start watching Doctor Who" etc. But I always find it most interesting to see who people's favorites are. 

I started watching Doctor Who in 2012 or so, I believe. But I didn't start with NewWho. I started with the First Doctor. I am a pretty big classic Star Trek fan, so the 60s cheese and poor video quality doesn't really bother me. My favorite Doctor is the Third Doctor, played by Jon Pertwee. He's like a snarky James Bond that fights The Master and aliens and I love him.  Of NewWho, my favorite is either 10 (Tennant) or 12 (Capaldi). 12 is probably my favorite, personality-wise, but I didn't like his episodes/companions as much as I liked 10s.  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Isn't Capaldi technically the 13th doctor. Since Tennat was the 10th and eleventh doctor.

Also, does Doctor Donna count?

I'd say 10 Tennant doctor or Doctor Donna because Donna is amazazing. I actually saw Billie Piper and Alex Kingston at PHX Comicon a few years ago. Totes amazing.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Technically. I don't really count doubles. And of course there's the War Doctor if you wanted to get real screwy with it.  That's why I made sure to include the actor name with the number because otherwise it's just a fustercluck. I wouldn't count Doctor Donna, but I do love Donna! She was one of the better NewWho companions, IMO.