Hello hello all!

moony

Hi there!! I just joined RPG Initiative on the recommendation of a friend, and after some browsing around, decided I should just jump on in! It looks like an amazing community and I'm happy to have found it! 

• How long have you been RPing?

I've been RPing for approximately 19 years - I don't have the exact date, but it's been a long time. 

• What are your favorite RP genres?

The one I write the most is probably Dragonriders of Pern, however I've written a lot of different genres. But Pern just keeps bringing me back!

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

Primarily forums, however I did AIM chats back in the day when they had RP chatrooms (Oh I think I just aged myself...) and I've also done play by email. Forums remain my favorite, partly because of the use of graphics, and primarily because of the ease. 

• What country are you from?

I am based in the midwestern United States. 

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Favorite books are: The Wheel of Time (bonded with my husband over these when we first met), A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, and A Game of Thrones. Obviously I also have a huge soft spot for Harry Potter and naturally Lord of the Rings.
Favorite movie: Labyrinth. Without a doubt. 

Favorite type of music: I've definitely become more open to different genres as I've gotten older, but my favorite is still various types of metal. 

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

I play video games, moderate some twitch streams, cuddle my pups... I also love going to see live music, playing boardgames at our local boardgame bar, and spending time with my husband. 

• What's your favorite color?

Teal! Also a big fan of black. 

• What's your favorite drink?

Probably coffee, I drink a lot of coffee and monster sugar free energy drinks. I'm also a big fan of alcoholic ciders and whiskey, however. 

• Love 1

@moony Welcome to the forum. You are in good company with black loving coffee drinkers. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

Welcome @moony! Harry Potter and coffee are my life. Haha I'm slowly getting in Game of Thrones (I know I'm late haha). 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• Admin

Labyrinth is amazing!!!! Welcome to the Initiative @moony we're glad to have you!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Ahh, thank you @Garmr, @StormyWays13, and @Morrigan for the warm welcome! I'm so excited to be here. And Stormy, there's no such thing as too late to Game of Thrones, especially if you're reading the books (I admit, I skipped the first four seasons of the tv show). And Morrigan, Labyrinth will always be a personal favorite of mine... I have a lot of movies I love, but none that I go back to so consistently as Labyrinth. 

(Also @Zahhy I see you ❤️ )