[Solved] JCINK Scroll to Top Help?

StormWolfe

Good Day,

Could someone tell me in excruciating detail how to add a scroll-to-top arrow image (that works) in the lower right corner of a JCINK site? Give the Village Idiot version. I can find, copy, paste... and that's about it. OK, so I can do a little bit more - just nothing elaborate. 😉

If you need it, the site is here.

Thanks!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not entirely sure how Jcink has their html or CSS but this is probably the simplest scroll to top you can make so I’ll drop it here. I do apologize in advance if there are any errors as I’m typing this on mobile! 1) HTML, somewhere at the top of your site (right below the body tag is best to ensure its at top) add:

<a name="totop" id="totop"></a>

Somewhere at the bottom of your forum near the footer or something (this will work anywhere but I usually stick it in the bottom out of the way) add and modify to your needs:

<div id="topbutton"><a href="#totop">insert here whatever you want for the arrow to top button</a></div>

2) Add the CSS and again modify as necessary:

#topbutton {position: fixed;bottom: 10px;right: 10px;z-index: 1;}

If your looking for something like am appearing scroll to top after scrolling so far down or one with a slow scroll up please let me know. Otherwise this is a very basic code to get the job done!

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png