Garmr

Almost a month away before FB2: Crimes of Grindelwald releases. Wondering if anyone is as excited about the new movie as I am. I enjoyed the first Fantastic Beasts because the characters were beautifully constructed and not your typical heroes nor did they try to just recycle the original HP with a chosen one. Also, I found the interactions between Queenie and Jacob so stinkin cute I wanted to puke rainbows.

So what are your thoughts? Did you like the first Fantastic Beasts? Are you excited for the second? Can nothing hold a candle to the original Harry Potter?

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

I've been avoiding any promotional materials (trailers, news releases, etc.) so as to avoid spoilers and moderate expectations. I absolutely adored Fantastic Beasts as it was an HP movie I didn't already know the story for AND it was set in one of my favourite time periods, but I didn't love the casting/styling of Depp as Grindelwald. 

Am absolutely excited to see the new film, but am not convinced it will have quite the same magic to it.

IKiE2z.png

I didn't watch the first one for a long time like it was out on iTunes to buy and all that. Man oh man was I mad at myself, I LOVED that movie. I couldn't wait for the next and back then that felt like a million years and now here it is right around the corner! My friend and I are going to dress up and go opening night, I'm super excited and the latest trailer just blew my mind.

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +