What are you working on right now?

Kit the Human

What's your current writing project/s?

I'm working on taking a storyline I had developed for RP and shifting it into it's own complete story. Initially, this was set during the Age of Sail but for me, the story is partly about transformation in a new environment, which (for me) requires a strong sense of place. I would struggle to write that for a location I have never been to, so I've shifted the story to early pre-super strict and horrible penal colony Van Dieman's Land (Tasmania) and let me tell you, the research has been fascinating.

I can't really talk strongly about what it's about (beyond historical with eldritch elements/ladies transformed by the environment) because the change in location means I need to change the plot. But that's ok! I mean, secret lesbian bushranger instead of secret lesbian pirate.

• Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I am finishing a short stories collection before starting NaNo with a contemporary romance.

Edited by Elena