hullo!

pandasaurusaedan

hi!!! i'm aedan (or aj, or panda) & i've been rping forrrrrr.... oh gosh. a long time, at this point. most of my life??? lmao. i started on horseland when i was like 7, and i'm 19 now so i guess 12 years or so?? i love fantasy rpgs the most, especially fantasy feline rpgs. the only humanoid rp i'll do must be fantasy or i won't touch the rp. i prefer forum rpgs, they're easier on my brain since threads are more organized and stuff. i am american, from texas specifically, and just came back home to texas after spending 7 years in alaska!! next march will be 1 year back in texas. if you have any questions just.... ask, i guess? i don't bite ^-^

i am the maker of the demons in my head and in my heart

• Admin

I hope you mean you don't bite too hard. Welcome to the Initiative @pandasaurusaedan

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome, @pandasaurusaedan ! I'm sure Alaska was very different from Texas. I'm here in FL so I know about the heat. 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

I'll only bite as hard as you want me to ;)) @Morrigan

It definitely was a shock to my system when we first moved up there. I'm glad to be back home now, and out of a... well, let's just say home life wasn't great, and I'm glad to have escaped my mother at long last. I'm super happy I came back when I did though, because let me tell you winters are NOT fun up in Alaska. At all. They've probably got snow right now if it's anything like it has been the last few years. My first winter there we had 1'6" of snow in October, which made trick or treating.... difficult, to say the least. I also have somewhat less problems to contend with where my joints are concerned now, as extreme cold makes the arthritis & tendinitis act up pretty badly, so being down here is much better for me physically as well. ^-^ I kinda wanna visit FL at some point, I've got a couple friends that live over there so I've been interested for a while now. What would be the best time to come down if I wanted to avoid a massive dose of heat/humidity?? @StormyWays13

• Fuck Yeah! 1

@pandasaurusaedan the best months are usually December and January. That's when it seems to cool down a bit. Though last year the heat stayed for much longer than usual. 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

@pandasaurusaedan Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you around the threads.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@pandasaurusaedan Welcome to RPG Initiative. There are lots of guides, directories, discussions, and coteries dedicated to all aspects of roleplay! Please make yourself at home.

I just commented on how much I wanted to see Iceland in another introduction thread. Alaska is on my list of states to move to should I get totally fed up with the climate here in the southeast. I enjoyed Texas when I visited for work years ago and still have friends there.

Look forward to chatting with you!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

@StormWolfeThank you!! Alaska does have a pretty nice climate during summer months, I'd just be careful where you're at during winter or you'll end up in -50F. Texas right now has been bouncing between hot and cold and rainy, wish it'd make up its mind. I look forward to seein you around!!!