RP Handles/Aliases

Dragon

Whatever my handle, it's always included "kj" at the beginning, I hate it when people call me Sage, or Mercy, or whatever other name happens to be attached to it lol. They're only there because "kj" on it's own is too short to be used.

As for kj itself, the majority of the women and some male cousins (like 6 of us including me lol) all have names starting with a K. We also all have middle names that start with a J. Pure coincidence, but "kj" was something I was always called growing up, and my friends naturally started calling me by that too and it stuck.

I have pretty much always gone by Kara, or some variation of it.  At one point it was Kar at another it was Karah.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Oddly enough, I didn't use my usual monicker when signing up here. Most places on the internet I use some form of the following:

MiliaT

MiliaTimmain

Milia Timmain Springbear

Milia Telamera

Milia

But I've gotten used to people calling me by my RL nickname Mena, so it kind of stuck for here.

Uh... 

Ellisrai

Ellie

Rhaine

Jahanni

Librarian (till that became a thing)
Libby (nickname because Librarian was too long 😛 )

I think that's it?

The past is a place of reference, not residence.

Oh, lord. I've had so many usernames and aliases

kpitty

Pandex

HeyThereLittleBear

almightyodd

sergeantknickers

daedric prince

miss malice

missus catastrophe

lort.

that ain't even half of them. x_x

lipsbanner.jpg

Red Light District Role-Playing.

Adult role-playing forum.
Fulfill your fantasies in the Red Light District.