Love our Lurkers: Lurker Love Stories

StormyWays13

Admin and Players, please tell us your best stories about the positive impacts a Lurker or allowing lurkers on your site/chat has had on your RPG. Bonus points if the story includes converting them to Players.

Former Lurkers: Please tell us your best stories about having been a lurker and being converted to an active RP member! 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

I loved reading the stories of a few sites. The only one still alive from the old ones is @Gothic's. @Morrigan knows, one of her early ones was among them 😉 And I was talking wiht them in the c-box, then we befriended each other on resource sites and... that's history.

• Love 1

Lurking on a site, I really enjoyed the community and decided to join. The site went down eventually, but I stayed in contact with some of the members just because I really connected with them.  One of them introduced me to a different site. It was much older, well-established, and I saw no sign of it going under any time soon. So I joined. Now I've been there for over 2 years and am a moderator! 

• Agree 1