Open Coterie  ·  20 members

Game of Thrones

Anyone noticed that Sansa is the only one without a super power?

Morrigan

• Admin

So all the stark kids have a super power. You've got Arya and the face thing, you have Bran that can see the future and hell... Even Jon Snow came back from the dead. All Sansa's got is an icy glare and good posture.

Opinions? Thoughts?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. All the Starks are special in some shape or form, but Sansa. I think she's fine as it is. I consider her progression to be the most accomplished one, and I believe gifting her with some kind of power would probably distract the reader/watcher, diminishing the emphasis on her development.

I would like to suggest that her stoic fortitude and nerves of steel can be considered a super power in itself. Surviving what she did (as far as the show goes), and NOT being dead or a completely broken emo shitstorm of a wreck, takes some balls of steel that can only be gifted by the Old Gods. In my opinion, that is. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg