Are you doing NaNo this year?

Morrigan

• Admin

Are you doing NaNo this year and what are you writing about? We're excited to hear!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I am!

and here at the 11th hour I'm still debating writing this fully plotted fanfic or doing a rewrite from the ground up again of my book from a couple of years ago that I got to 44k words on. The fanfic is based on RWBY with a lot of my own elements added to the story, and the original novel is a high fantasy story following a teenage half-elf while she navigates the political waters of being introduced to her mother's people (the Elves) as, essentially, a living symbol of peace, due to the fact that her parents were wed as part of an effort to end a generations long war between humans and elves. Current problems with that draft is the story is too shallow and I need to do some serious world building to deepen it.

(and if you guys are doing NaNo you should consider joining the coterie!)

• Cheers 1

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

I am writing a contemporary romance. Yes, you know me with historicals... and this time it's different. And I am nervous if I can manage it properly. A romance with 40-years-old protagonists, titled "The second shuttle boat". It is the follow=up of the YA novel which will appear soon, but the characters grew up, it's 20 years later 😛

• Love 1