Open Coterie  ·  24 members

Star Trek

Favorite Episode

Morrigan

• Admin

You're free to list just your favorite. Your favorite per version of Star Trek or more! Tell us the episode and why you like it.

For TNG it's the episode where Deanna Troy's mother comes on the shit for the first time. The mud baths and bubbles with faces in them. It always struck me as awesome. I think my second favorite is the one where the original head of security dies in the pit of tar.

For DS9 it's the episode that Ezri communes with her serial killer self, Joran Dax. It was an interesting look into how well a symbiont remembers.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 9 months later...

In the Pale Moonlight from DS9 is my favorite episode of any Trek series. When Sisko ends it on "can live with it. Computer, delete log.😘 Perfection.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

prombutton.gif.4e1b8312b0a3ebfb0391e63b7642d233.gif *  
{  18+ star trek | sandbox | no wc/ac | lazy lit   } NOVA  }

• 1 year later...

In TNG the best episodes are the two parters, and knowing this you can't really get around Best of Both Worlds or Chain of Command, and I wouldn't be able to choose between the two.

Voyager failed on so many levels because the writers were not allowed to write season spanning arcs, holding on to archaic episodal formatting really hurt Voyager's premise. For that reason I love the two-parter Equinox, which gives us a glimpse of what Voyager could've been.

For DS9 the most feel good episode is the Baseball one, but the best I'd have to agree with Yona and go with 'In the Pale Moonlight', it's the perfect culmination of everything that DS9 promises to be.

Star Trek: Enterprise really started to shine over the Xindi crisis in season 3 and was sadly cut too short. Even so, I won't pick a favourite out of those episodes because I feel they build on each other too much. The episode where Archer loses his memory, grows old and T'Pol takes care of him is one of my favourites (had to google the name, it's Twilight)

Discovery's best episode was either the final scene in Season 1 where the Enterprise appeared, or the episode where Pike gets the time crystal and actively chooses his destiny, for the greater good, "Through the Valley of Shadows"

In Picard I liked the reunion with the Rikers the best on Nepenthe (and in the episode Nepenthe).

Edited by RottenEmu

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png