Open Coterie  ·  10 members

Dr Who

Favorite Race

Morrigan

• Admin

There are plenty of races in Dr Who. From the little nanites to Cybermen and Daleks. Which is your favorite and why?

I think I love the Silence or the Ood for completely different reasons. The Ood I just find interesting. I love their little translatey device thing that turns red when they are angry. The Silence... well who can't love a race of aliens that you forget every time you look away from them.

Weeping Angels are also a relatively interesting race. I was interested about how you can become a weeping angel if you look them in the eye.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

The Ood are fantastic. I love hivemind creatures like that and they're kind of adorable in a 'so ugly it becomes cute again' kind of way. 

There's about a billion and one one-off races that I like for a wide variety of reasons, but I'm going to be boring and say that I like the Daleks the best. They have ups and downs in how interesting they are depending on the episode and the show runner, but their history with the Doctor makes it all worth it. 

• Love 1