Snippet Sharing!

Yume

If you want to share bits of writing from your novel but aren't doing the prompts (or want to share a bit that isn't from the prompts) this is the place to do it~!

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"There are Drago that have been Drago for centuries, Axel," he said. "It just seems really weird that he'd make me his guard, when he's got dozens of others that are much older, much more experienced, and probably know him better."

He could almost hear Axel thinking on the other side of the call. "You know Mish, for someone as confident and together as you seem to be, you're really insecure."

Mikhail's shoulders dropped, and he may have glared at the phone. "You only just figured this out?"

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

"You should have stopped the fight before it got this far.” The older woman’s voice was sharp. “You can’t allow him to injure himself this way, Toshinori.”

“He’s still getting the hang of-”

“Then you’re not teaching him properly.” Firmly. “And putting too much pressure on him at the same time. He’s been on this campus three total days including the test. And he has seen me every one of those days. This has to stop, before he does himself permanent damage.”

idk why, but this is probably my favorite bit of dialogue from today's writing.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

"No, Axel, I really do fucking love him, I just don't goddamn know how to!"
"Jesus Christ, are you serious? Maybe you could start with not trying to fuck him over!"

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)