Progress Updates

Yume

Sometimes it just feels good to see how far you've come. Here you can post about progress on your writing (or, if you're doing prepping before we start, you can post progress reports of your prep too).

If you'd like you can post once with one of the auto-updating trackers from the NaNo site, or you can post every so often with a word count update, up to you.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

• 3 weeks later...
Skye-Rathke's NaNoWriMon

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

Completely ignore whatever number I'm posting.

Don't be me.

Please. Don't be me.

If you are below me. That is good.

You're not killing yourself.

Congratulations!

I am currently at 10,859.

I actually kind of hope to hit at least close to 20,000 by the end of the day, I may, I may not.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

elenitsa.png

Edited by Elena

So I feel like a terrible person, but, I won yesterday at 52,000 words and some change. The story is not quite done yet, so I will still be typing on it, just, maybe a bit slower. Rofl

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 4 weeks later...

I don;t know why the word count in the post above isn't updating, as on all the other sites it does. Anyway, I am not winning, at the end of today it will be about 42,000 words.

Edited by Elena