What's your favorite food to make?

Morrigan

• Admin

What is your favorite food to make and if you have one, why?

I love a good old fashion turkey and cheese grilled cheese sandwich. (Sometimes with tomatoes on it). Just simple easy comfort food for me.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to choose one thing, but I'll lead with a nice pot pie. Chicken, turkey, beef - doesn't matter. I like the whole process, plus it makes the house smell SO GOOD. Since we just had Thanksgiving, I made a giant pot of turkey stock and there will certainly be a turkey pot pie making its way into my oven in the next day or so.

Edited by boydster

Ask me about Werepenguin!

Either crepes or cakes as those are about the only two things I enjoy making.

I cannot stand touching raw meat (and cooked meat, actually) and most vegetables so the range of foods I actually cook myself are limited. Flour, butter, eggs, sugar and milk, fortunately, are things don't particularly mind getting on my hands.

Although, I would rather not get eggs or milk on my hands... Flour, sugar and butter, I can live with.

Edited by Mayu

KvrAHBW.png

Fodlan Chronicles - A Fire Emblem Based RP Forum
Home | Getting Started | Affiliation Guidelines | Advertisements

• 2 years later...

My favorite thing to make is a dish my dad brought back from Thailand. I'm not sure of the exact spelling, so I'm going to type it as it sounds to me:

COW POT

Did your nose wrinkle JUST a wee bit at the name? It's easy to make, too. Bacon. Cooked rice (I like brown rice), chopped onions, about 3-4 eggs beaten so you can scramble them, and soy sauce.

I usually cut the bacon before its cooked as it makes it easier to cook and the dish is better with bacon pieces. Store bought imitation bacon pieces just won't work.