A Sweet Treat

Bee

• How long have you been RPing?

I've been role playing since December 2009!

• What are your favorite RP genres?

Fantasy, but I love darker themes. It's been a while since I did a full blown romance, but I like that slow burn stuff. Very few limits.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

Forum, but for the right partner I would be happy to do Googledocs, Discord, or email. I like to be reachable.

• What country are you from?

United States of America

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

It's a true tragedy, but I haven't read much recently. Please, do suggest some good books! As for shows, I love The Office, My Hero Academia, Rick and Morty, Stranger Things, and any kind of competitive cooking reality trash. For movies I'm a bit all over the place and out of date. 

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

Baking, cooking, drawing, creative writing, DnD (3.5, 5th edition) and learning languages (Spanish & Japanese). I like to dabble in a lot of things. I've tried knitting, sewing, music (violin, but that was YEARS AGO),  tarot cards, etc. A jack of all trades, but a master of none!

• What's your favorite color?

I look best in red, so I'm partial to it, but I favor blues (Cerulean is my favorite) and nice muted colors when it comes to decor.

• What's your favorite drink?

Hot cocoa with marshmallows. I also enjoy regular ol' water, Big Red, green tea with honey, and coffee when the mood strikes.

Edited by Bee

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, @Bee ! Hot Chocolate with extra marshmallows is the best! We look forward to seeing you around the forums!

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

Hi @Bee!! Welcome! My husband is pretty big with anime and I watched a good portion of My Hero Academia. It's pretty good! Do you like any others? My personal favorite is Fairytail. <3 

Ad.png

Hullo Bee! It's lovely to have you here 😻 what are one of your current D&D characters?

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 2:20 PM, Bee said:
  • What are your favorite RP genres?

Fantasy, but I love darker themes. It's been a while since I did a full blown romance, but I like that slow burn stuff. Very few limits.

Welcome to the Initiative, @Bee. There are some great forums for open discussions here, lots of resources and coteries for fans of certain genres, movies, and other aspects of RP.

I run a western historical and a modern action adventure RP, but my first love is swords and sorcery style fantasies. I am working on rebooting mine now that my Co-Creator is able to help out again. Look around! There are lots of fantasy fans here.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Bee

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.