Today for the first time I....

Kit the Human

Done something new in RP? Played a new kind of character? A new genre of RP? A new platform? A different type of plot? Anything else new and different!

Share your expanding horizons! And we shall celebrate your glorious expansion. 💖

I realised today that I have joined my very first RP that tags itself as literate/advanced! (Note that this group doesn't equate literate/advanced RP with 'can write X amount of words' but as, 'is self-sufficient and experienced.')

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I joined a board I found on my own for the first time, and am super excited! All other sites I've ever joined, I only did so because I already had a friend there. But just a few days ago I saw one I thought looked nice, lurked for a few days, and joined all on my own. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

Also, it is a genre I've never done before! And on Proboards, which I've never used before! ALL THE NEW THINGS.

Edited by Bro
  • Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

That's awesome, Bro!

I've been mulling over a new setting to try out for a group campaign, dieselpunk. I'm aiming for a Roaring 20s vibe, we'll see how it goes. I'm just so sick of seeing WW2-style settings, I wanted to try something that's more WW1!

• Great Idea 1

Glub glub.