Sites you have wanted to join but couldn't for one reason or another...

Morrigan

• Admin

So I find myself loving sites and whatnot and for one reason or another (be it word counts, confusing lore, not enough time etc) I just cannot join it. Doesn't mean I didn't want to or wasn't inspired by the setting it was just not in the cards so to speak.

This thread is to share those sites and your whys if you remember them.

For me, one of the top sites I've always really enjoyed the setting but never gotten into was The Draft!

http://thedraft.jcink.net/

I think it used to be word counts/staff but at this point I just don't join sites anymore. I mean forced arranged marriages and a dystopian government? You've sold me.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

A lot of my friends sites mainly because I don't have time to post regularly or I don't feel knowledgeable about it. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

I gave serious thought to joining a popular RWBY site. Forgot the name of it now. But two things stopped me. I really didn’t like the colors of the skin. It hurt my eyes. And there was an application which I’m not about. (And makes it super hard to find a good site to join!)

Edited by Zozma

Reality is an illusion. 

• Admin

This is turning into a pet peeves of RP thread. The point was to boost sites while also giving the one or two reasons you never joined. That was not the purpose. This thread is closed.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.