Interesting Links & Research

Guest Bekah

Guest Bekah

I wasn't sure if something like this has been set up already, but I thought it would be good if we could all share those interesting links that we no doubt come across.

I thought that I'd start us off with this amusing article that was sent to the papers in 1773. The level of snark made me laugh. Enjoy!

https://georgianera.wordpress.com/2018/11/13/inspiring-a-rivalship-amongst-the-gentry-a-letter-to-the-papers-1773/?fbclid=IwAR1X08rdFShCJ5lKgRLAB_nEAXeqROqFd3lG8UJIIZlWp_hnfkN60hM9s9I

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so specific that I'm not bothering putting it in the masterlinks, but Female Convict Research. It's so good!

But also, look at the price on this book! FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS!! (317.58USD) Thankfully, it's in the library.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 2 months later...

Examination of officers 1780s

"EXAMINATION OF OFFICERS

This memorandum, not dated, must have been drawn up while Middleton was at the navy board, which had the conduct of the Examinations of Officers, and may be considered as marking the standard aimed at, 1780-90."

Now all I need are the answers...

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

Guest Bekah
On 1/22/2019 at 5:45 AM, Kit the Human said:

Examination of officers 1780s

"EXAMINATION OF OFFICERS

This memorandum, not dated, must have been drawn up while Middleton was at the navy board, which had the conduct of the Examinations of Officers, and may be considered as marking the standard aimed at, 1780-90."

Now all I need are the answers...

Would be great if the answers were supplied at the back of the book 😅

• 4 months later...