Hello

Cereza

I've been doing some form of rp since 1999. lol Yep I'm old. It's true. Started in free form rpg in chatroom style. Became part of a few different chatrooms over the years before taking a break. Then I reconnected with a friend I met in rp, then met in rt when I went to visit some people we were rping with. We became good friends and when the site we met at disappeared we continued our characters on our own forum and have been doing it ever since.  We like forum and chat rp, we can do both and our site tends to go from one to the other.  We will rp in the room, then post the rp on the forum. It's a small site, not many of us, but it's home. Its got a mixture of genres going on from dragons (my own world) to earth in the present, and other worlds - past and future. 

I'm in Canada. Other things I love are Photography, genealogy (ok that's probably top since my other major website is a genealogy website lol), outdoors when it's not cold (remember, I'm old. old and cold really don't go together lol), gaming. 

One of my favourite book series is the Rift War Saga and the Daughter of the Empire series as well. 

My favourite color - purple lol 

In part, this is me! lol 

jlLQ2fy.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Cereza!

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you around the threads.

• Like 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

2 hours ago, Cereza said:

outdoors when it's not cold (remember, I'm old. old and cold really don't go together lol)

Wait, I must be old too then. xD

• Like 1

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png

Welcome, @Cereza! I'll have to check out those book series. The titles have caught my interest. I look forward to seeing you around. 😁

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

Thanks everyone!

@StormyWays13 it's a good series. The Rift War Sage turned into 4 or 5 other sagas about the same family groups. I like Raymond Feist's books. Daughter of the Empire series is a cross over. It's about the other side of the Rift and one of the main characters appears in both. I really enjoyed them. lol 

jlLQ2fy.png

Welcome to the Initiative @Cereza. I am delighted you found the site! 

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!