It's hello from me.

Black Kitten

An obligatory hello.  Since it's rude to just sit there and not at least introduce myself.  I don't really know what to say here. I HATE talking about me. It's not what I got into rp for. It's suppose to be a place and way of getting away from all of that. For me anyway. I know everyone is different.  But  I'm still  hoping a simple Hi will do. A few tiny facts I can throw in, big fan of genre's with any sort of fantasy element in them. Unpopular I know, but I prefer fandoms over original. I'm here. I'm excited to make use of this wonderful tool you've set up for us. And I'll see you all around. - K.

@Black Kitten 
Well hello there! If you are not comfortable sharing about yourself no need to do so. 🙂 A simple hello is good enough for me and I'm sure it is for the rest. Glad you have joined us. This community is full of fantastic souls. I personally hope you enjoy your time here. ❤️ 

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Black Kitten we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, Black Kitten said:

An obligatory hello.  Since it's rude to just sit there and not at least introduce myself.  I don't really know what to say here. I HATE talking about me. It's not what I got into rp for. It's suppose to be a place and way of getting away from all of that. For me anyway. I know everyone is different.  But  I'm still  hoping a simple Hi will do. A few tiny facts I can throw in, big fan of genre's with any sort of fantasy element in them. Unpopular I know, but I prefer fandoms over original. I'm here. I'm excited to make use of this wonderful tool you've set up for us. And I'll see you all around. - K.

Welcome Black Kitten!

I never know what to say about myself either. And yeah I like just smidge of fantasy or something different. I find it just gives rps that little kick when they're needed 😄

Welcome, @Black Kitten to the forums! I love the new Sabrina series, but I have yet to start Riverdale.

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

That's my bad, sorry! ❤️❤️ 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara