Characters/Plots You Really Want But...

Dragon

On 10/11/2019 at 10:41 PM, Dragon said:

I'm running into that problem myself as of late! 

Just for the sake of it - what fandoms? 

The October Daye series
Night Angel trilogy

Sorry for taking forever and a day to get back at'cha

A journalist who writes scathing articles on all of the other characters involved in the RP.

• Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Join us on the FRONTIER, a brand new Star Trek RPG.

4 hours ago, Flick said:

A journalist who writes scathing articles on all of the other characters involved in the RP.

Oh oh. Gib me dis. That would be so much fun for my forum's political players and public figures. Bahahahahaha. I love it.

• LOL 1

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

21 hours ago, Muse said:

Oh oh. Gib me dis. That would be so much fun for my forum's political players and public figures. Bahahahahaha. I love it.

I've been trying to bring her to life for aaages! Half of the writers I RP with love the idea, the other half not so much. Wonder why. 😁

15 hours ago, Flick said:

I've been trying to bring her to life for aaages! Half of the writers I RP with love the idea, the other half not so much. Wonder why. 😁

I've always wanted an in-game newspaper or at least a juicy gossip column. Our setting is Victorian fantasy, so this sort of scathing newspaper idea is beautiful and totally suits the time period. I've really wanted to have a bi-weekly/monthly in-forum newspaper, but I just don't have the bandwidth right now. It's on my in-game bucket list. Hehehehe.

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

41 minutes ago, Muse said:

I've always wanted an in-game newspaper or at least a juicy gossip column. Our setting is Victorian fantasy, so this sort of scathing newspaper idea is beautiful and totally suits the time period. I've really wanted to have a bi-weekly/monthly in-forum newspaper, but I just don't have the bandwidth right now. It's on my in-game bucket list. Hehehehe.

Yours is an evil laugh!

😄

• Love 1

On 10/12/2019 at 12:12 AM, Sophey said:

That’s a fun idea. Maybe it’s been so long there are various legends about how it began. 

ESPECIALLY if every single legend completely contradicts the others.    Like if you ask ten separate people, you'll end up with eleven wildly different stories on how the feud started.

• Like 1

I have a character that is pure self indulgence for the Temeraire universe that I want to give a go... But every time I find someone willing to RP Temeraire on Discord or some such, I never get a response.