I love my admin/staff because...

Morrigan

• Admin

Tell us something awesome your admin or staff has done for you lately and why you love them.

This thread is exclusive to being a member. Staff praising their admins and admins praising their staff is strictly prohibited.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 3 weeks later...

They make me feel like my random non-canon characters are still a part of the world, and they post super fast, without making me feel pressured. 

• 5 months later...

My staff is always there for me and we bounce ideas off each other so easily that it's awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Including me, being friendly and being open to my sometimes wacky ideas!

• Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

because it was a massive pain in the ass to find anywhere to write this character (went through the entire advertising directory of several major resources and there's only three sites that said he'd be viable) but the reception on those sites has been so overwhelmingly positive that i'm just. really happy. i love my char and it's great that other people love him too. i was so close to giving up but now i feel like i've found a home. 

• Love 1

OH MY GOD, my co-admin is amazing. I've been having a rough time being able to be online and when I am, I am SHOT. She's stepped up to the job of admin so well. If it weren't for, I think people would pass us up as a ghost town. So thankful for her! 

Reality is an illusion. 

Not only do we work well together but we talk through our issues like adults! 

• Love 1

pfZKNf.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thankful for my staff (on another rp, I am a member) for being well-put-together and polite! You get side attitude in a lot of sites, and I'm just grateful they keep it proper at all times!

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate them for being super friendly and pretty quick to respond to issues. They do their best to make everyone feel included and practically live on the site discord, and that's a really nice thing to see. Plus I just love the world they have crafted for me to play in. Without them none of it would be possible. Gotta give em props for that!

• 1 month later...

I love my admin/staff because they are one of me.

In other words, they don't operate on a different plane or in a clique --- they are among the memberbase, having fun, writing, chatting, being there for the same reason everyone else is there.

Edited by Willowtree

I'm in three sites, so:

- I love them for the same reasons of the member above. They're clearly having fun, supporting their players and though there are many of them (it's probably the rp with more staff people I've ever been), they see themselves as members first staff second.

- I love them because they care about the players so much. Welcomed me soon as I entered and were there for every silly doubt, considering it's a type of rp I've never tried before. Not to mention, there's so much joy around roleplaying there, it turns into a great space for writing.

- I love how much care there is into having everybody plot and post, not through demands but rather through making the rp itself fun and welcoming to people - be it new and old members. Though there are canons, everybody is able to play the way they would like the most, which is great! 

• 6 months later...

I love my staff because they do an amazing job on the daily, listening to members and being there for everyone for all issues. They are superheroes. 

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

• 1 year later...

Really love my admin team for being prompt with questions and taking the time to think through suggestions. There is a big emphasis on being fair and considering all sides whenever issues or concerns come up. It's been a really great experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely adore the staff on the site I RP. They're not only quick to reply when members have questions but they're just lovely people in general! They've created such a warm and welcoming environment that I never want to leave. ❤️