Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Morrigan

Membership How many sites are you an active member of?

Super simple question, just tell us how many sites (and maybe include genres) that you are a member on.

This topic is exclusive to being a member. If you staff on that site please do not include it in your total.

Just to make this clear this isn't a thread that is meant to find out that you exclusively staff. This is purely for how many sites you're a member of. If you are only a staff member then this question doesn't apply to you.

If you would like to share how many sites you are a staff member of, please do so in this other thread:

.5? I have been a member of a pern site for years, and I love it there, I am just a terrible member. My activity waxes and wans, but I don’t want to give it (or all my shinies) up.

And another .25! I forgot I joined a site just for the want ad, and have not posted there in ages since my partner has not either. Whoops.

Edited by dusk
  • LOL 1

I sometimes dabble on another board but I have a hard time finding boards that meet my standards of inclusiveness, etc. so right now I'm sitting at a grand total of zero in addition to the one I run. I try to limit myself to no more than one other site besides my own so that my attention doesn't get taken away too much. 

Genres I have considered in the past: Angels/Demons/UF, epic fantasy

On 12/4/2018 at 2:29 AM, Morrigan said:

This topic is exclusive to being a member. If you staff on that site please do not include it in your total.

Zero, then xD

Usually about once a year I find a board and stalk it for months, but know that I don't have the time to take it on in addition to running my board and the whole having a job thing. It's always a sad moment when I close that tab for good 😞