How many sites are you an active member of?

Morrigan

• Admin

Super simple question, just tell us how many sites (and maybe include genres) that you are a member on.

This topic is exclusive to being a member. If you staff on that site please do not include it in your total.

Just to make this clear this isn't a thread that is meant to find out that you exclusively staff. This is purely for how many sites you're a member of. If you are only a staff member then this question doesn't apply to you.

If you would like to share how many sites you are a staff member of, please do so in this other thread:

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Two! A surreal panfandom and a DM lead multigenre. The link to the latter is directly above this post.... 🤔

• Cheers 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I'd play more if I had the time. 

A multigenre board? I think it would be called. Link above!

• Love 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

There were a few but due to time constraints I am now down to one board I write on. Genre is more so a medium fantasy equine play by post board. 🙂

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png

I used to play on one or two boards, but due to some internal issues I ended up going my own way. Nearly every site I've been on have been exclusively stat-based combat.

Just one! I struggle  juggling multiple sites and genres with my busy work schedule.

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

I am on a historical fiction site.

.5? I have been a member of a pern site for years, and I love it there, I am just a terrible member. My activity waxes and wans, but I don’t want to give it (or all my shinies) up.

And another .25! I forgot I joined a site just for the want ad, and have not posted there in ages since my partner has not either. Whoops.

Edited by dusk
  • LOL 1

88x31buttondandy.png

Since we're not counting sites we staff on, my grand total is zero.  😮

I'm really bad at just being a member.

I suppose I can count one...

I've been member on various and I'll revisit 1 from time to time to check back in with the peeps there but I'm not an active content creator there.

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

I sometimes dabble on another board but I have a hard time finding boards that meet my standards of inclusiveness, etc. so right now I'm sitting at a grand total of zero in addition to the one I run. I try to limit myself to no more than one other site besides my own so that my attention doesn't get taken away too much. 

Genres I have considered in the past: Angels/Demons/UF, epic fantasy

Ad.png

On 12/4/2018 at 2:29 AM, Morrigan said:

This topic is exclusive to being a member. If you staff on that site please do not include it in your total.

Zero, then xD

Usually about once a year I find a board and stalk it for months, but know that I don't have the time to take it on in addition to running my board and the whole having a job thing. It's always a sad moment when I close that tab for good 😞

IKiE2z.png

• Admin

Just to make this clear this isn't a thread that is meant to find out that you exclusively staff. This is purely for how many sites you're a member of. If you are only a staff member then this question doesn't apply to you.

If you would like to share how many sites you are a staff member of, please do so in this other thread:

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.