Best character you've ever played

Morrigan

• Admin

So we have a topic about the worst character you've ever played/created. This is for your hall of fame. What is your favorite character. One well accepted by you, other roleplayers, had a good amount of plots etc! Do tell!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

My favorite character is my Adam Smith. I've had him for years in multiple places, from a mad scientist, to a bodyguard, to a government stooge, to a blacksmith. He's always been the strong silent type, everyone assumes he's a jerk, but in most incarnations he's usually the hero. I love him to death. His government agent version has had the best plots from relationship drama to hardcore action sequences to political debates. 

Good old Balthar, the naggiest and one of the most annoying people around. He's always complaining, talking about himself, talking to his rooster, annoying his apprentice. Despite all this (or because of it) he often gets into funny situations or acts as a comic relief character. Probably not the best character quality wise but I still love him.

• Love 1

2055148134_EOHbanner.png.530f7a6856f7b2fd0b4861da17014318.png

Mandy "Double Fire" Matchall. She's one of my top favs & popular @ The Org. People like her story. 

She's the daughter of an Air Force officer. She first ability is Psionic Duplication, though, she's limited to only one copy. The pyrokinesis emerged after some scientist / occultist decided to tamper with her DNA. 

She has a measure of fear with the pyrokinesis. She'll get it though, she's in good hands with a skilled pyro to train her.

Her history with the military- being her father and a CAP cadet, she tends to be reserved. She's quiet, mindful, and self-conscious about her abilities. I've tried to make her as 3-D as I could without coming across as forced. Still, she's been one character that's been easy to write for. She's a lot of fun.

"He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."
- Raymond Hull

17.jpg

Aideen Callaghan. She's my merry drunk. I absolutely love her, and she's been extremely well received everywhere she's gone. It's always been amazing to write her.

Though my Keith Allerton is also a lot of fun. He's a con artist, and I've always gotten plots for him (though I have eventually retired him due to crazy shippers because he's got a popular face claim). He's had a really good run, and a part of me longs to find him a new home.

Shady McShaderson

I had a character named Abbas Donovan Fenrir. I haven't played for a long while, but he was a fantastic character for me. I'd just gotten into roleplay when I made him, so we both had no connections, no friends, and no real experience. We got threads, started making friends, and Abbas eventually gathered and united a group dedicated to the ideals of justice and goodness. It didn't last long because there was some site drama, but I still remember the days before that fondly.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I have a particular favorite, but one that was well liked for a bit was named Nikolai Mikhailov, and he was (of course) a Brujah Vampire.

I think that they liked him (well, and I did too), because he was taking the whole vampire thing past the sparkles and back to the brutal and darker side of it.

Of course, over time, I stopped getting into that headspace, but I still played him for a while.

Signature