Open Coterie  ·  58 members

Gamers

Lets talk about these devs doing garbage work and not apologizing for it

Morrigan

• Admin

So we have Bethesda (Fallout 76), Blizzard (Diablo) and Frontier (Jurassic World Evolution) that are on the top of my shit list for recent garbage works. From games that don't work, to things that their community is crying out for and not providing it to them to a whole slew of just bad shit. It's getting insurmountable.

We all want to play good games but it feels like the devs are suckering us into nostalgia bits and making a half assed product before they bail and work on something new to squeeze some more money out of you.

I'm actually getting to this point that I may just stop buying video games that are well vetted by the community and ignoring everything else. I'm at a loss.

My most recent interaction with Frontier was that they basically said "Your computer is too OP, soz lol". I'm like what? I told it it works for everything EXCEPT THIS ONE THING!!!! It's not my computer.

Help me either understand or gripe your own recent game issues to the world.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic