Hi, from Mythos.

Mythos

Hello, there. I go by Mythos. I've beein RPing and running RP sites off and on for about 15 years. Maybe longer 😜 I've lost count! Recently I opened a supernatural/sci- fi site with a mature twist. My favorite genres are supernatural, fantasy, mature (BDSM/Kink), and fandom.  I also love twisted Disney and fairytales.  I'm semi obsessed with Greek mythology but I prefer writing in modern settings instead of trying to do historical or high fantasy. My main fandom is Harry Potter, but I've also written on X-Men, Once Upon a Time and Disney fandom sites. All of my other writing has been done on supernatural sites. I like to RP by forum or Discord. I love writing and I look forward to meeting new people and finding new writing partners! 

Edited by Mythos

Picture30.png.e4866edeb7ee064299d0a7e7917e710e.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Mythos we're super glad to have you! What sort of greek myths are your fave?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the fun and family

What Disney/fairytales do you like to twist and how? Turn them darker than their original versions? I must have answers

• Agree 1

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

Thank you for the warm welcome @Morrigan and @Robyn! 

There are so many fascinating myths to choose from. My top 3 would be Pandora' box, Hades and Persephone and The Odyssey.  I love world mythology in general but I tend to gravitate toward Greek and Roman. 

Yes.... darker and more mature.  Lol! All of the tales are actually based on much darker folklore! I love to read the originals.  For my own twists I've written Tinker Bell as a dealer pushing her fairy dust and Goldilocks was mauled by those bears and became a shifter. Lol. There are lost of possibilities!

• Like 2

Omg I need that RP now :')

Sounds amazing.

Although yes, in most cases, I prefer the original versions over the Disney / modern version.

I love the stories of Grimm for example, and Hans Christian Anderson... Oh lordie now I wanna reread them all :')

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png

@Mythos: Welcome to The Initiative.

Do you like vampires, werewolves, angels and demons?

Would you be interested in creating a site that combines supernatural and bdsm?

Edited by demonickitten

@Robyn they are so addictive! I wish the site I used to be on was still open. It was so fun!

@demonickitten- I actually just opened one! We just started advertising yesterday.  We are a mature site with a bdsm/kink flair.  We have vampires, shifters, witches, legendary creatures and even aliens and more!!!

I know right!

I should do one once my RP schedule opens back up...

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png

@Robyn - That sounds like a good plan! Once I get settled I might end up doing the same. 😉

• Preach it! 1

Yay, Potterverse! Which era, location, characters (canon or OC), etc?

I don't like historical stuff much, either. The farthest back I'm comfortable with is probably mid-twentieth century. Too much research to go to much further. Might be different if I was a history buff and already knew everything about whatever era. lol

@[Snickerdoodle]

Yessss! All the Potterverse! It's actually how I got into writing all those years ago. lol. I joined a site that was a Harry Potter/Charmed universe crossover! As a fan I love it ALL! As a writer I've done Maurader's Era but it was kinda hard! I had to keep remembering what time period I was in. lol. I'm with you on the research part! I can handle writing the Golden Trio era but I prefer modern day - new generations. Do you have a favorite? 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...