Hello to everyone!

Tatiana

Hi everyone its good to be here 👋 My name is Tatiana but I go by Tiana to many. 🙂 I've been roleplaying on and off for 10 years mainly on various Ning platforms. And I would like to say that throughout that time my roleplaying has improved. I currently own my own RP site on one of those Ning Platforms. I roleplay either male or female though I think my male roles always come off better than my female. I have no idea why that is lol. I came across forum roleplaying about a year ago and I have fallen completely in love with it. I don't RP on nothing other than forums now since that it allows me to write more. I roleplay in the third person.. I have RP quite a few different genres but I'm always open to trying new stuff. I like doing fandom rps but lately I've been more into original stuff. Like an idea pops into my mind and I just run with it lol Roleplaying is my only hobby besides reading every once in a while. I like a lot of romance novels , drama , thriller those kinds of thing. Sometimes a little suspense xD Outside of the sites well I have my family. I'm a mother of 4 beautiful children. 2 boys 2 girls and I work so I'm not always around. But when I am I put my best into whatever threads I have going on. Um.. well I really don't know what else to say right now lol but if anyone have any questions you can feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to answer. 🙂

~Tiana 

Edited by Tatiana

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Tatiana we’re glad to have you. What is Ning?

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response I haven't been well and my wifi had been down for a while. Ning is the platform of which my website is based off of. like how some persons use proboards or Xenforo.