Hello...Newman.

VVitch

Greetings everyone! Totally new here and still finding my bearings but I go by V.V. or VVitch (see what I did there?) and I have been roleplaying for 10+  years mostly on a roleplay site until branching out and exploring forum based roleplays. I prefer chat site roleplay as it is immediate and occurring 'live' which when you are having a really big burst of inspiration can be a lot of fun. However, I do appreciate that with forum roleplay you can take your time and flesh out posts with a bit more care.

I am a Canadian female and I veer toward Sci Fi (Star Wars/Free Form) and Fantasy roleplay (Conan, Gor, GoT) but I do enjoy some Historical genres as well. Mostly ancient roleplay though (Rome, Persia, Greece, Egypt). I have also played in Comic Book based genres and dig Elektra and Mystique, Spider Woman and Black Mamba. I am also a fan of The Punisher. Basically, I like the villains and anti-heroes haha. If there are shades of grey or any darkness to be explored in writing and character development I am there.

I do have a writing partner whom I have been roleplaying with for near 10 years and together we have been roleplaying with a group in a particular genre for going on 6-7 years.  I play both male and female characters and I tend to do alright with both.

Hope to figure more of this site out and begin networking. It's fantastic how many roleplay sites and groups are out there!

Edited by VVitch

Nexusicon.png.678647df9a8611874229c6fef966a1c3.pngLDoA2.png.2b360af5aa3728450d9d1f60c2115198.pngMC12021icon.png.f5a62dba6f4cd3eb33b26a676af08cc9.pngMinus2021red.gif.596c1ccbffb851eb8b6339674762d81c.gifDoL222icon.png.4157ef5853ea802eb357bd765a221871.png

I just came here to say THIS (gif inside), but as long as I'm here: welcome to the Initiative! I hope you have fun in this corner of the rp world!

(Never mind the spoiler below, I clicked on it by accident and can't figure out how I delete it on mobile!)

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Stat said:

I just came here to say THIS (gif inside), but as long as I'm here: welcome to the Initiative! I hope you have fun in this corner of the rp world!

(Never mind the spoiler below, I clicked on it by accident and can't figure out how I delete it on mobile!

Thank you! Also glad someone got the reference haha

• Cheers 1

Nexusicon.png.678647df9a8611874229c6fef966a1c3.pngLDoA2.png.2b360af5aa3728450d9d1f60c2115198.pngMC12021icon.png.f5a62dba6f4cd3eb33b26a676af08cc9.pngMinus2021red.gif.596c1ccbffb851eb8b6339674762d81c.gifDoL222icon.png.4157ef5853ea802eb357bd765a221871.png

Welcome!

I do love me some Elektra and Mystique and Spider-Woman.

Then again, I play me some Bullseye and Magneto and Spider-Man, so it's only sensible.

What brings you to the site? Advertising yours, looking for others? The resources?

BxChg6.png
HOME | PLOT | RULES | ADVERTISE

What the Future Holds, a newly opened post-Civil War MCU site with a world fighting to find its way, and entirely new mutant canon.

BxUppO.gif

• Admin

I must have read this the other day and forgot to post. I'm sorry! Welcome to the Initiative @VVitch we're glad to have you! Totally love the fact that you have a Dredd RP! I love Dredd, been looking for a Dredd RP partner for what feels like ages. Enjoy.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.