Linear or Liquid?

Huskerdust

I feel very, very, very conflicted.

So I'll say: liquid is what it has to be, it feels like.

But that all said, I come from real-time RP sites. Where your scene happens on the day, on the hour, because it's part of an active chatroom, not a logged forum site. So you had to schedule and carve out time to roleplay *this exact scene*. It was kind of exhausting and time consuming sometimes, but it meant a forum scene that can take a month or whatever is done in a day, maybe over two days. But as a result, the norm was very much linear. And that's what I played... from age 12, to age 30 or so. It's only in the last 4 years I've moved towards forums where the pace is so glacial, even on high-activity-requirement sites, that liquid is the only thing that makes sense.

It feels so weird for me still. I want to finish one scene to do another, in like, my *bones*, but ... I wouldn't get anywhere, ever, and nothing would get done on site. So... liquid it is.

Painful, but feels too true.

BxChg6.png
HOME | PLOT | RULES | ADVERTISE

What the Future Holds, a newly opened post-Civil War MCU site with a world fighting to find its way, and entirely new mutant canon.

BxUppO.gif